We respect your privacy and appreciate that many others out there do not. We therefore do everything we can to give you peace of mind and allow you to shop with confidence.
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and security.Any personal information that we obtain about you through your dealings with us will be processed, stored and disposed of in compliance with the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
- We electronically store details of your name, address, contact details and previous order information.
- You have a right to request details about your personal data that we store and a right to demand correction, blocking or deletion of that data.
- We will never pass your personal information to anyone else without your permission or unless directed to by the UK Government or Law Enforcement Agencies.
- All information is held securely, for example locked or password protected.
- All information is destroyed, for example by shredding, before being disposed of.
- You are responsible for the security of your password.
- We cannot access your password details.
- We may occasionally collect information about where you are on the internet including browser type, country of origin, internet service provider, the pages you visited in our website and any search terms you specified. This information is only to help us improve your shopping experience, help process your order and to ensure that we can optimise your shopping experience by notifying you (with your permission) of offers or new items that may be of interest.